Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ EXL Unitized Wheel TR / 3" Roloc 2S FIN
- Strong unitized construction provides effective edge deburring and finishing
- Hard densities offer good edge retention, which helps maintain consistent shape and cutting action
- Soft densities offer conformability and flexibility for finishing flat, contoured, or irregular surfaces without damaging the part
- Compressed, open-web construction and uniform grain distribution provide consistent cutting action
- 3M™ Roloc™ attachment system offers quick and easy disc change-out for multi-step finishing processes
Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ EXL Unitized Wheel is strong and effective for edge deburring and finishing. Our wheel performs well in a variety of metal working applications and machined parts where close tolerances are important.
Manufactured with compressed, non-woven fiber construction and uniform grain distribution, our EXL Unitized Wheel produces consistent, professional results for weld polishing, deburring aircraft parts, or blending and finishing on a variety of metals, plastics and composites.
We chose EXL material in the higher densities to be extremely tough, delivering aggressive cutting power for effective deburring of edges and corners without damaging the part. The lower densities are soft and conformable and work well for finishing contoured surfaces. This disc also features the 3M™ Roloc™ Quick Release System for quick and easy disc changes. Roloc discs allow use of both the edge and surface of the wheel without interruption of mounting hardware. Available grades: Fine, Medium, and Course.
Our 3M™ Roloc™ quick change discs are smaller discs that are designed to be easily and quickly attach onto a Roloc™ disc pad (sold separately) so that you can conveniently change discs to accommodate different tasks or multi-step finishing processes. The Roloc system provides a secure attachment even for heavy-duty applications, and the variety of available 3M Roloc discs allows swapping from one application to the next in seconds.
We developed Scotch-Brite™ surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or synthetic fibers. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool, reducing the risk of part discoloration and warping. The fibers are load resistant and keep the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers, which also extends the life of the disc.