FEIN JME Holemaker III Endurance Magnetic Base Drill / 1-3/8" Max Diameter (72705961090)
The optimal drilling solution with high powered German motor designed for use with Carbide and HSS cutters for toughest jobs and applications.
- Extemely wear resistant concept with durable newly designed polyurthane motorhousing for use in industry and manual trades.
- Extemely lightweight drill yet powerful enough for heaviest drilling applications.
- Cost effective drill for running with Carbide cutters which offer longer life, higher cutting rate and capable of cutting harder materials. Also running with standard HSS cutters with great results.
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Magnet holding power detection below 3/16 in  in[mm].
- Side changable feed handwheel with hex hub.
- Built-in Allen key holder
- Power consumption 1,100 kW
- Power output 510 Watts
- Full load speed 450 rpm
- Twist drill max. dia. 5/8 in
- Mag base, max. drilling depth 2 in
- Carbide annular cutter max. dia.1-3/8 in
- HSS annular cutters max. dia.1-3/8 in
- Annular cutter holder 3/4 in Weldon
- Stroke 5-11/16 in
- Total stroke range10-1/4 in
- Magnetic holding force 2,810 lbs
- Magnetic base dimensions 7-11/16 x 3-9/16 in
- Cable with plug 9 ft
- Weight according to EPTA 25.8 lbs